SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
At STAUD, we're looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Senior Graphic Designer to join our LOS ANGELES team and support this rapidly growing and fast-paced company. You will be reporting directly to the Art Director and Artistic Director.
The Graphic Designer will manage all day-to-day Graphic Design functions.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for design, layout, and formatting of graphic materials, integrating typographic, photographic, illustrative, and other elements.
- Collaborates with creative team to ensure messaging and graphic consistency.
- Execute graphic design work according to the visual language of STAUD as well as given Corporate Identity guidelines.
- Verbally presents graphic ideas and details with clarity to the Artistic Director and Art Director.
- Ensure proper handover of graphic artworks to development.
- Maintain a high quality of brand consistency for social media, web landscape, and additional market platforms.
The Ideal Candidate
What you'll have:
- At least 3 years of experience in the Graphic Design field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Strong knowledge of graphic design with awareness of the competitive market
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Full-time in our Los Angeles HQ