Producer / office manager
DMCASTING is looking for a producer / office manager to work directly with directors Piergiorgio Del Moro and Samuel E Scheinman while reporting to the head of studio in all accounting matters. The candidate’s primary objective is to oversee all production once the job is awarded, working closely with the casting team, director’s agent, and clients.
Candidates must be willing to travel and be capable of managing a very demanding schedule in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment. This position requires a strong communicator with a natural ability to manage a wide range of tasks successfully. Applicants should be self-motivated, proactive, team players with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in fashion production, preferably shows included.
- Fluent in English.
- Comfortable interfacing with high level clients and artists.
- Maintaining and organizing calendars and schedules for shows and meetings.
- Must be able to multi-task and oversee numerous coinciding projects while keeping a positive attitude.
- Strong organizational, communication and problem-solving ability.
- Comfortable being the contact person to directors and clients.
- Knowledge of working photographers, stylists, hair and make up artists.
- Acute sense of discretion when working with high-level clients and artists.
- Proven experience managing teams and personnel.
- Must be comfortable working long days, early mornings, evenings and weekends with the ability to travel.
- Strong knowledge of excel, word, google drive.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily communication with the team and Directors.
- Manage the booking of the directors and team travel, hotels, local transportation.
- Maintaining and organizing calendars and schedules for jobs and meetings.
- Acting as a liaison between team and Directors.
- Creating and managing budgets for studio expenses overall and specifically for travel jobs such as show season, and off season shows.
- Preparing back up for invoicing.
- Travel during the show season and support the team when needed at shows such as helping during big castings, support the team backstage amongst others.
- Booking photographers and studio when needed for castings.
- Negotiating freelancers’ rates.
- Liaising and managing the show schedule with each client.
- Ensuring jobs are allocated correctly within the team.
- Being the main point of contact for the office building in Paris.