Formateur - Royaume-Uni, L'Europe
We are looking for a passionate, experienced product and spa trainer to offer expert training and field coaching to our business clients. Based in the UK, this role operates across Europe and UK within five-star hotels and dynamic luxury department stores. Currently servicing over 70 spa accounts, which is continually growing, this role will require regular travel. Working as part of our Sales & Education team, you will report directly to the Global Head of Wholesale Spa.
If you have a true love of luxury skincare and are looking for a progressive career within the beauty industry, then this could be the job for you!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver product and facial training to our retailers and wholesale spa clients
- Organize, lead, train beauty representative and facialists in products, services, and brand protocols
- Provide field presence to coach and motivate clients in-person and/or via digital
- Develop and monitor beauty advisors, in coordination with their management
- Effectively establish relationships and collaborate with Dr Barbara Sturm internal and external stakeholders and teams
- Able to recommend and sell all products and services with confidence; offers and operates products and services in accordance with brand protocol and strategies
- Proactively identify and feedback on ways to improve the Sturm global training offer
- Participate and help organize in-store events designed to promote the brand and maximize sales Provide daily/weekly reports as required, including analysis of account performance
- Keep up to date with industry changes and developments; review and monitor competitor activity providing analysis and reporting
- A brand ambassador, promoting and reflecting brand to retail and wholesale accounts and clients.
- Undertake associated administrative activities
- 3+ years’ experience as trainer and facialist; ideally within a spa environment
- Level 3 minimum: ITEC (Level 3 RQF) Diploma, VTCT Level 3 beauty therapy diploma or equivalent qualification
- Experience training services, sales techniques, products, storytelling. Body massage and micro needling training certificate would be a plus
- Able to coach individuals and teams; you enjoy sharing knowledge and skills and developing a team
- Excellent communication listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that requires a high degree of flexibility and multitasking with minimal supervision
- Good organisational skills.
- Great presentation skills
- Attention to detail, takes initiative and is proactive
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- Excellent customer and client relation
- Ability to use and learn online customer service tools and software
- Languages: French speaking, you will also be able to speak English. Additional European language(s) e.g. German or Italian would also be a plus
- Able to travel: this role will involve extensive travel in UK and Europe. Occasional travel may be required to other international destinations