Senior Manager, Ecommerce Experience & Optimization
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Closing date
- 23 Aug 2022
- Senior Manager
For the past 22 years, we've committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It's what we do best, and we're on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we're strong, but together we're unstoppable.
About the Role
In this role, you will manage global online performance marketing and media for our iconic brands Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta. This team is product obsessed, customer-focused, innovative, fast-moving and team-oriented.
What You'll Do
- Execute direct marketing strategies in collaboration with brand marketing organizations
- Create and execute personalized marketing campaigns and orchestration of marketing channels
- Support digital growth through increase in performance marketing spend and optimization of the platform
- Implement digital customer acquisition strategies and measurement across brands
- Build cross functional partnerships and consensus
- Influence strategy for area/team
Who You Are
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; must have strong Excel skills with the ability to use pivot tables, filters, build charts, and create ad hoc models Preferred knowledge of other reporting, data, analysis tools (e.g., SAS, R, SQL)
- Well-versed in marketing metrics and digital media Should be able to relate to standard marketing metrics like conversion rates, response rates, lift, ROAS, and ROI
- Familiarity with web analytics (e.g. Omniture) DMPs, ad servers, or multiple touch attribution vendors a plus
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
- Sound knowledge of concepts and procedures specific to own subject area and a basic understanding of the procedures in other relevant areas
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates - Non NYCPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates - NYCBeginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Athleta was born in Sonoma County, created by athletes (mostly women) who love the great outdoors. We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’ve seen firsthand how fitness nourishes the mind, body and heart, and opens up new worlds for us. Most importantly, what we have learned along this journey is that alone we are strong, but united we thrive. Our stores have become hubs for their communities to meet, inspire and ignite each other into realizing their limitless potential. For all women and girls, no matter our body types or sports ability, there is no end to what is possible when we join together.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert