GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDENT ASSISTANT
By Malene Birger is looking for a part-time Graphic Design Student Assistant to join the Creative team in Marketing at our head office in Copenhagen. The position runs from August or September 2022.
Support and assist the Graphic Designer and the Marketing and E-Commerce teams on a day-to-day basis across a wide range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Creating graphic content for email marketing campaigns, homepage assets, resizing and formatting of visuals
- Creating graphic assets for social media and paid social advertising
Skills & Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign – Premiere Pro and Illustrator are a plus
- Ability to execute at a high pace while maintaining high-quality creative output
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Thrive in a fast paced, informal, and creative environment
- Structured mind-set and work well independently
- Interest and knowledge of graphic design, and the fashion industry
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- A creative workspace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues where we are ready to offer you a lot of responsibility
- Professional and personal development
- Growing your professional network
The role is paid by the hour with a working week of app. 15 hours
Start date: August or September 2022.
Please submit your application with a portfolio and resume.
We will interview candidates on an on-going basis until the right candidate is found.
We look forward to receiving your application!