Seasonal Recruiter- Client Contact Center
Overview: The Seasonal Recruiter will partner with HR Business Partners, Client Contact Center, Corporate, Global and Retail leaders in full life cycle recruitment activities, including talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees, preferably in the Retail field.
- Conduct full cycle recruitment activities, including but not limited to; verifying specifications of the job descriptions, screening and short-listing candidates, preparing profile submissions, interview preparations and gathering closing documentations
- Assist hiring managers to develop salary recommendations within budget and staffing plans.
- Consult with HR Business Partners on specific staffing strategies for volume hiring, hard-to-fill positions, background check standards and agency resources.
- Creatively provide new opportunities to connect and build relationships with critical talent.
- Maximize opportunities with social media and LinkedIn.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2+ years of high volume and/or professional recruiting experience.
- Knowledge of related business issues, trends and best practices as it relates to talent acquisition.
- Strong relationship management and influencing skills and demonstrated ability to build relationships.
- Strong customer-service orientation, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and desire to deliver end to end solutions.
- Excellent technical skills; in-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology and general Microsoft applications; familiarity with best practices in social networking; ability to leverage technology to attract candidates and drive effective and efficient operations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Human Resources certification or advanced degree preferred
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment for Client Contact Center and Retail.
- Industry experience in retail, consumer products or service industry preferred (Retail, Luxury or multi-brand)
- Experience providing HR support in a field location or through other HR Professionals
- Prior high-volume recruitment experience