SEA Specialist - Tommy Hilfiger
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH.
The Tommy Hilfiger SEA Specialist will join the eCom Traffic Management team at our European head office in Amsterdam and report to the SEA Manager. The team is responsible for all SEA/Paid Search traffic for Tommy Hilfiger across Europe. The SEA Specialist will be responsible for delivering traffic and net sales targets for the brand, together with her/his manager.
- Accelerate the tommyhilfiger.com business through the SEA channel
- Support with the planning, execution, management, and measurement of the SEA campaigns for our (or your assigned) markets across different search engines and languages
- Bring best-in-class SEA practice from optimization, campaign set-up, audience targeting and smart bidding
- Working closely with the SEA Manager to manage budgets in-line with topline growth and maximizing ROI
- Execute roadmap projects in an efficient and timely manner by identifying priorities, bottlenecks and opportunities
- Have a test and learn approach with constant development in growth hacking
- Continues to seek new ways to drive Paid Search traffic through new product alpha/betas
- Monitor competitor advertising strategies and plan appropriate responses.
- Have a good understanding and experience in working on accounts that are heavily powered by automation
- Strong knowledge in feed management and manipulation to ensure optimal data quality and search relevancy
- Establish a direct relationship with the Google Specialist teams to stay ahead of the game and to ensure support is provided
- Build and automate performance reports that provide actionable insights
- Deep-dive into performance and provide actions to capitalize/tackle performance-related situations
- Build synergy and new ways of working with the SEO team to strategically drive success within the search results page
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 2 years' experience in SEA/Paid Search, with a good understanding and knowledge of SEA
- Working experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Lengow, scripts, Google Data Studio, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager (Floodlight), Yandex
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture & Insights Discover.
- Strong understanding of SEA products and mechanics
- Excellent project coordination skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly Covid home- office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert