Team Leader Customer Care - US Market (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Customer Care team we are searching for a Team Lead Customer Care - US Market (f/m/d) to be based in our Barcelona office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage day-to-day operations for one of our in-house customer care teams
- Provide the best in class customer service
- Setting personal objectives, targets, and guidelines for team members
- Bi-annual team reviews
- Ensure the implementation of coaching and training programs
- Supporting each team member in their personal and professional growth
- Contribute to continuous improvement of our internal processes to strive for an excellent customer experience, on every occasion
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams including payment, customs, warehouse, and shipping to troubleshoot product/customer related issues
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent verbal and written knowledge of English at the native level; additional languages are a plus
- Profound experience and passion for customer service, ideally gained in the e-commerce sector
- Experienced in team management and a strong sense of teamwork
- Understanding the specificities of customer service in English-speaking countries
- Problem-solving, decision making, and advocating for our customers
- Solid working knowledge of Windows PC, MS Office, and experience with ticketing systems preferred
- Deal with sensitive customer data
- Pro-active, organized, and the ability to work under time pressure are essential
- Flexible attitude and positive approach to change
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.