Visual Brand Manager
Tiger of Sweden is looking for a well-organized Visual Brand Manager driven with both a creative mindset and commercial understanding. The role is responsible for developing Visual Merchandising guidelines and ensuring a brand right visual identity across all Tiger of Sweden’s spaces in line with the overall brand strategy.
Responsible for the visual appearance of our physical brand spaces – from showrooms and fashion fairs to Retail and Wholesale point-of-sales across all directly operated markets as well as agent and distributor markets. Ensure the visual identity of Tiger of Sweden is uphold in all point of sales through VM, shop-fit, logos and other marketing material including lightboxes and video screens.
The role translates seasonal backdrops and brand stories into scalable visual concepts for all Tiger of Sweden’s branded spaces. In this work, he/she is to work closely with the Creative Director and Chief Marketing Officer, and act as main lead around involvement from partnering creative agencies and architects.
Further, the role is responsible for the implementation of our retail brand concept and, in collaboration with our architecture studio, ensures projects are resourced effectively and that key milestones and deadlines are met.
- Create seasonal visual merchandising guidelines (incl. floor plans and layouts) in close collaboration with Creative Director
- Maintain visual calendar, prepare for next (window) installation or floor change
- Work closely with store teams to ensure all actions are implemented to best practice and utilize commercial reports to understand store performance, ensuring visual presentation is both on brand and commercial.
- Lead the process and implementation for all seasonal visual concepts (i.e. window installations, lightboxes) – ensuring that these bring brand narrative, seasonal message and products to life in creative ways.
- Communicate confidently with store team (one-to-one, through briefings and via the Tiger retail App) and deliver regular VM training and coaching to upskill and engage store team.
- Responsible for procuring creative and aesthetic elements for the shop floor to keep the shop floor exciting and fresh (including collaboration opportunities).
- Maintain all visual displays in store including mannequin styling, props and product
- Create showroom guidelines for selling-in seasons including flowers and seasonal props
- Lead the implementation of our new store concept design for all Tiger of Sweden physical spaces; ensuring capacity needs are met and projects are on time and on budget.
- Manage external vendors and agencies (architects, creative studio, production, suppliers, logistics)
- Research lifestyle, design and retail experience trends to drive continuous innovation and relevance
- BA/BS degree in Architecture / Interior design / Retail design or related field
- 5 years professional experience in fashion retail environment, preferably with premium brands
- Experience from an interior design and or architect agency preferred
- International mindset and knowledge of global retail brands, market trends and strategies
- Solid project management skills as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive understanding of the concept design development and production process
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel and the Office Package
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp or similar design software preferred
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, take ownership of projects to drive them forward in a solutions-oriented way
- Fluent in English, verbally and written.
- Additional languages (Scandinavian, German, French, Italian) is a merit
- Flexible to travel
The role is a time-limited position (July 2025).