SAMPLE COORDINATOR TO FILIPPA K HQ, STOCKHOLM
We are now looking for a Sample Coordinator to join the Logistics team at our Head Office in Stockholm.
Founded by celebrated Swedish fashion designer Filippa Knutsson in 1993, Filippa K has grown internationally to become a household name synonymous with Scandinavian style. Timeless silhouettes are re-interpreted within the context of modern life, with expert craftsmanship and attention to detail resulting in ready-to-wear collections for women and men. The Stockholm-based fashion house has begun an exciting new chapter with the appointment of Liisa Kessler as Creative Director alongside a range of new international talents across the company. With stores in key European cities such as Amsterdam, Copenhagen and Berlin, an ecommerce presence in over 70 markets, and over 200 employees across Europe, Filippa K continues its journey of global expansion guided by a mission of mindful consumption.
As a Sample Coordinator:
at Filippa K, you will be responsible for the day to day management of all sample trafficking both internally and with external partners. This role reports directly to the Director of Logistics, but will collaborate across multiple departments, including PR, production and wholesale.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all sample handling including incoming and outgoing flow
- Register and maintain sample information in different systems
- Ensure products are kept and stored appropriately (steamed, folded, etc) and that sample cupboards and showrooms are maintained and organised
- Assist with the coordination of sample set deliveries to the different markets (PR & wholesale)
- First point of contact for sample requests for PR, wholesale, stylist and marketing production teams
- Coordinate sample send outs, loan agreements and returns for the PR department
- Assist with collection archiving at the end of every season
The experience you’ll bring to the role is:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience within the fashion industry
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Clear and efficient in verbal as well as written communication
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative
The position is a full time, permanent position with start in as soon as possible. Welcome to apply before 2022-07-12. We will interview applicants continuously.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining our team, please click below to apply. Please note that we are only able to handle applications through our website on an ongoing basis. Your application will be saved in our database, and we will contact you if we have any openings that suit your profile.
For more information about the position please contact:
All are welcome to apply. As an equal opportunity employer, Filippa K makes decisions based on merit. We do not discriminate based on age, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, religion, cultural background, nationality, marital status, or disability. Diversity is central to our way of doing business and is an asset at all levels of the organisation. We believe in a culture of shared values where every employee is empowered to take responsibility and initiative in order to improve our customer satisfaction and sustainable profits.