Paul Morelli Designs is a luxury fine jewelry house seeking a creative copywriter to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who thinks like a marketer, understands good UX and has writing skills that can attract audiences, engage subscribers, win new customers and keep our loyal customer base happy. Bonus points if you love jewelry.
- Your writing is clear, confident, and compelling
- You can adapt your style and tone to suit the audience
- You know how to deliver good work on a deadline
- You have good knowledge of SEO, blogging, email marketing, and social media.
- You have experience with WordPress
- You understand what analytics matter with content.
- You can create content across all channels. (website, social, video, photography, digital media, spaceships, etc.)
What you will be doing in this role
- You will plan and write compelling pieces of content for the company blogs.
- You will research new and interesting ideas that speak volumes to our readers.
- You will be creating and managing content using various editing tools including WordPress.
- You will understand the impact of your writing across the overall marketing strategy, improving conversion rates and determining key conversion goals.
- You will optimize campaigns for SEO, using various programs and tools to effectively impact ROI.
- You will ensure that all content produced consistently portrays our brand voice and tone.
- You will be able to recommend and/or produce creative design elements for the content you write across different platforms and audiences.
- You will work closely with our director of marketing to develop a clear content strategy.
- You will assist with producing content for all aspects of the business
- You will shape the personality and build the authority of our brand
- College degree
- 1-3 years of working experience as a copywriter
- A proven history of writing for digital audiences.
- Degree in Creative Writing, Marketing, Journalism, Literature, Business, or Psychology is a plus.
- Experience writing for Jewelry, Retail, Tech, Manufacturing and/or Startup environment is a plus.