We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our San Francisco store by Union Square, on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for assisting the management team with achieving sales targets, developing and maintaining excellent client relationships whilst promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service and up to date product knowledge at all times.
• To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith LLC.
• To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
• To maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your clients
• To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis, inviting them to relevant events and keeping them aware of any new products.
• Maximizing all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
• To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
• Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and POS systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from clients.
• Any other related duties that as outlined from time to time by the Store Management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Previous experience of retail selling in luxury men's and women's fashion.
• Experience in providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work towards and meet weekly sales goals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge in tailoring, made to measure or bespoke a plus.
• Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith Brand.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music arts and culture.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
In addition to the base compensation, this role attracts:
• A generous Clothing Allowance.
• Competitive Sales Commission Scheme.
• Discretionary discount on Paul Smith goods.
• Basic medical and dental insurance, disability, life insurance and a 401(k) plan.
• Vacation, sick/personal days in accordance with Company Policy.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.