Interim Men's Tailoring, Pants & Denim Designer
Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the team
As part of the Men's Design Team, you will be involved in designing & developing specific product groups within the Global Menswear Assortment in close collaboration with the Product Team and the Design Manager.
The position as Designer reports to the Design Manager for Menswear. The role gives you the possibility to work in an exciting, developing and positive environment, where you get the opportunity to be part of creating an assortment with GANT's great heritage in mind and also being part of shaping the assortment of GANT as the Future of American Sportswear brand.
We are currently hiring an Interim Men's Tailoring, Pants & Denim Designer to cover a parental leave for approximately 11 months.
- Design and execute the category range, according to creative and business direction and the GANT DNA
- Create and update Tech Packs and Seasonal Collection Overviews
- Upload and update articles in PLM
- Prepare Seasonal Sourcing Documents related to seasonal directions
- Research trends and commercial newness within Tailoring, Pants and Denim
- Understand consumer target groups and collection layers, define the purpose of each product
- Secure product excellence throughout the full design process
- Work according to the Critical Path and be organized to meet Deadlines
- Collaborate closely with Product Developer, Product Manager and Design Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion Design
- Minimum of 4 years experience within Fashion Design, and preferably Wovens
- Experience in Material Sourcing and Supplier contacts
- Passion for Trends, Silhouettes, Details, Construction, Materials and commercial awareness
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work in a high-paced environment
- Strong use of Adobe Suite (Ai, Ps, In) and Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory
Apply with your CV and a cover letter in English by 2022/07/31 on our career site. Due to the summer vacation period, the recruitment process might take longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and we will still be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT on Instagram.