PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
Calvin Klein is seeking a digital marketing professional to grow and execute our Paid Social media program. This role is highly cross-functional where teamwork, innovation, data analysis and strategic thinking are critical aspects of this position's responsibilities. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Brand Media, this role will lead and forge partnerships with all major Social Media platforms including (but not limited to) Meta, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
The Associate Manager, Paid Social should be a leader with a vision in Paid Social Media, who understands the Calvin Klein customer mindset while executing best practices across a variety of social media channels to drive sales and growth goals. This role will collaborate closely with business and creative leads, agency and ad tech stakeholders, and analytics team members to own Paid Social strategy and performance from start to finish.
This candidate should possess an eagerness to innovate, measure, test and learn, and evolve the brand strategy and planning for Calvin Klein across Paid Social Media, including always-on, run of business as well as seasonal campaigns. The Associate Manager, Paid Social will manage any current and future social media agency relationships, and will be the day-to-day contact for Paid Social Media campaign optimization and performance. Responsibilities
- Translate business priorities and objectives into tactical, innovative paid social strategies for run of business campaigns and for seasonal campaigns and collaborations.
- Work cross-functionally with creative, merchandising, and analytics teams to develop full-funnel campaigns.
- Manage hands-on-keyboard execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok and other emerging social channels from concept to execution, as well as real-time campaign optimizations and hindsight reporting & analysis, in collaboration with agency partners.
- Ideate and execute on audience segmentation and creative strategies, developing unique tactics to support various areas and business goals.
- Manage DPA/DABA campaigns & strategy to drive profitable demand and support business priorities across Calvin Klein e-comm, retail and some licensee markets.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to improve efficiency. Design and execute testing strategies, and present data-driven recommendations that improve current marketing and business practices.
- Work closely with platform partners to ensure Calvin Klein is aligned with industry best practices and up to date on the latest platform updates and opportunities.
- This candidate should have strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills to achieve business objectives, as well as a keen marketing sense to maximize performance with target audiences.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in Performance Marketing with a focus on Paid Social.
- Familiarity with Paid Social Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Snapchat (as well as others).
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Tiktok Ads Manager, Pinterest Business, and Google Analytics.
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Experience identifying business needs and presenting and implementing testing strategies to solve problems.
- Experience analyzing channel performance and results, and laddering channel insights up to business goals, or making optimizations where necessary.
- Experience at a marketing or media agency is preferred.
- Passion for digital marketing & e-commerce, always staying on top of the changing ecosystem including advertising formats, channels and technologies.
- An innate curiosity and growth mindset.
- Ability to breakdown analyses and channel results into concise, straightforward recommendations to move the needle.
- A collaborative attitude and experience working across several different areas of the business.
- Positive, can-do, problem solving attitude, purposeful, but ability to have fun, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, analytics, or a related field preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH