Logistics & Planning Co-ordinator - CP Company
CD network is seeking an organized, passionate and hardworking professional to fill a Logistics and Planning Co-Ordinator for CP Company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, driven, and positive attitude
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Experience in EDI, Purchase Order Transmission and UPC Code Creation
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Joor
- A working knowledge of retail math
- Manage order flow process from transmission to confirmation
- Liaise between Clients, Logistic and Accounting agencies, and Brand on any and all issues
- Communicate with brands and customers regarding accounting, deliveries, production flow, product discrepancies.
- Process orders, monitor shipping, maintain real time information flow between the Sales and Management team in NY, the head office in Switzerland, and customers throughout North America
- Update weekly shipping and selling recaps
- Assist upper management on projects as needed
We offer competitive pay, secure benefits, generous vacation, and flexible workplace schedules.