WHY JOIN US
The Zegna Group
is one of Italy's most famous family-driven companies, recently listed on the NYSE. Inspired by our founder Ermenegildo's vision and rooted in 112 years history, the brand Zegna designs, creates and distributes luxury menswear and accessories as well as womenswear, menswear and accessories under other brands in the group, encompassing Thom Browne and a one-of-a-kind Luxury Textile Laboratory Platform. Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions driven by the awareness that our actions today will shape our tomorrow. With over 500 points of sale, in 80 countries and 6,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as we are of our products, and we look for talented people that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity. YOUR OPPORTUNITY
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the CRM Coordinator will be responsible for driving the last mile of client-centric activities; track performance of those initiatives; draw learnings from activities and make effective initiatives repeatable. HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Qualifications & Past Experience:
- Review weekly CRM KPIs by CA and work with GM and CA's to develop monthly action plans. Recap takeaways and report on actual results vs. plan
- Leverage client database to drive business
- Partner with CA's and GM to ensure the highest level of in-store client experience and to develop personal relationships with new and loyal clients; provide support for client appointments (At Home/in-store/virtual).
- Partner with GM to provide service follow up on all client interactions.
- Identify dormant/inactive opportunities and project manage proposition (offer; look-book plus email body; track performance)
- Identify opportunities outside the store to develop new clients (i.e., restaurants, hotels, organizations); source client referrals
- Review all Z2C notes to:
- Provide feedback to GM to ensure quality
- Identify delighting opportunities and brief corporate delighting team on specific needs
- Keep gifting menu options top of mind (watercolor sketches…)
- Bring to life insights (eg: remind CA of upcoming client birthdays or connect clients with home in Aspen with Aspen GM)
- Flag duplicate profiles
- Analyze average spend by CA; partner with Sales Manager to strategize and support CAs on how to drive higher spend (eg: from $10k to $30k annual spend; from $30k to Friend of Zegna)
- Proactively identify regional calendar opportunities and build actions around those, eg for UN week or Jewish holiday or Frieze art fair or US Open week
- Brief corporate CRM on outreach lists needed
- Act as project manager for special events in store
- Develop email content and lookbooks as needed
- Ensure relevant merchandise is available (as tied to CRM outreach messaging)
- Identify high potential clients and partner with GM and CA to develop delighting initiatives; maintain gifting tracker; track ROI and organize post-mortem on all gifting initiatives; track client activation
- Project manage NEW10 and ensure completion + follow-up + track performances
- Provide support for MTM as needed to ensure optimal execution of trunk shows
- Identify optimal date and event format
- Ensure follow-up calls to confirm appointments
- Follow up on cancelled appointments
- Communicate with various corporate stakeholders (VM, marketing, merch, MTM)
- KPI'S: # of clients activated; Z2C (clients e-registered, % of clients updated, % of notes entered); % of business from outreach; Friends of Zegna; ROI on external partnerships; new clients source
- Strong computer skills.
- Minimum of three years related in-store experience, hospitality/luxury background is a must.
- Analytical, detail oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- Self-starter and a team player.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels in the organization