Hush is a fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand, founded 18 years ago by Mandy Watkins and now established as one of the UK’s leading online fashion retailers. We employ around 150 staff in our head office and across 30 John Lewis concessions, creating and selling a beautiful range of women’s clothing and accessories that are characterised by an elegant simplicity and laidback sense of style. Despite the challenges to the retail industry over the past 2 years, hush has continued grow – but our company culture still reflects our entrepreneurial roots and relaxed aesthetic – we love hard-working and talented people with a can-do attitude and a passion for what they do.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Multi-Site Concession Manager for London, based in John Lewis Oxford Street. You must be enthusiastic and lead by example in all elements of your role as well as being dependable and keen to succeed. You should provide exceptional service and have a focus on building strong relationships with all stores under your supervision. You will be responsible for managing and developing the team members, supporting in any recruitment, onboarding, and appraisals.
- Accountable for sales targets, rotas, and management of concessions on your area
- Training and development of team
- Ensure all operations are complete to a high standard and create a functional trading environment
- Able to confidently build and manage effective relationships with John Lewis Partners
- Raise brand awareness in store as well as spot commercial opportunity and raise this with retail management.
- New starter objectives and conducting team appraisals
- Highlighting stock needs and commercial actions in stores visited
- Sharing best practice images to your stores
- Filling in your weekly KPI analysing reports and sales
- Raising brand profile and product training among partners
- Flexibility to travel in line with store needs
- 2 years of retail, visual merchandising, and customer service experience within a similar environment
- Enthusiastic and able to set an example to colleagues
- Dependable and keen to succeed
- Dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Vast knowledge of the fashion industry
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships