Senior Event Manager (f/m/d)
Here at Mytheresa, technology meets luxury fashion in a space that celebrates both creativity and digital advancement. Centered in the heart of Europe, we are a dynamic international team, hailing from all corners of the globe. Working together we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations with a passion for innovation.
To support our Communications team we are searching for a Senior Event Manager (f/m/d) to be based in our Aschheim office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Take on full responsibility to manage and coordinate projects which resonate with the Mytheresa DNA from conception to realization
• Oversee inter-departmental communication once aims are set for projects/events
• Oversee/co-ordinate the work of Junior team members and report back to the Head of Events on processes and results
• Create informative reports on current events and projects taking place in the market to share with team and ensure that the MYTHERESA event formats remain current
• Manage communication with chosen external partners i.e. location agencies, florists, caterers, etc.
• Co-ordinate logistical and organizational elements of events and special projects
• Work within a set budget guideline
WHO YOU ARE
• Several years of experience in luxury fashion with an emphasis on e-commerce or agency experience
• Strong experience in managing global events
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong team player
• Excellent communications skills
• Functional management skills
• Flexibility in terms of coordinating daily business and working on multiple projects simultaneously
• English fluency
• Willingness to travel
At Mytheresa, our people are our success. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern working environment.
We treat all applicants, employees, partners and customers equally, irrespective of their race and ethnic background or national origin, their religion or beliefs, their gender and sexual identity, their age, marital status and care responsibility, or any disability.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.