The Blue Box.
Tiffany & Co. have defined luxury-style, the exemplary innovators renowned for the world's most exquisite designs.
From our designs to our people, we dare to push the boundaries of what is possible - what in our imaginations could possibly exist within the Blue Box? It's this ingenuity and creativity that has made Tiffany & Co. the world's most recognizable luxury brand.
Are you passionate about delivering luxury digital client experiences? Do you enjoy discovering the most prestigious fine jewellery and their stories? Are you thinking to furthering your career in luxury retail?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a sales, service and clienteling focused individual to join our Client Care Center team in Sydney CBD on a part time (3 - 4 days a week) basis. As a Client Care Advisor:
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Your will ensure the Tiffany & Co. experience is delivered to every online and retail client, via phone, messaging, live chat, email, and extending to virtual and in-store consultations.
- You will strive to overachieve your monthly sales plan and service level targets, continuously to exceed our client's expectation.
- Taking ownership to manage diverse client needs for multiple channels, including Retail stores, eCommerce, and Customer Service departments, including new sales, after-sales support, product care, customer services and other general inquires.
- You will have a strong ability to develop cross-functional relationships in fast-paced environment, closely collaborate with other Client Care Advisors, Distribution Center team, eCommerce team and Client Advisors from stores.
- Create loyalty to the Tiffany brand through consistently high communication quality, as measured by voice of customer.
- Proactively to recruit new clients to the brand by discovering your client's profile and cover any penitential business opportunities.
- Consistently developing your client Book, outreach to local clients to elevate the relationship to drive repurchase and high-end collections.
The Client Care Center team
- Have sales and service centric experience in retail, hospitality, call center or multimodal (telephone, live chat and email) environment. Experience with luxury jewellery or fashion is a plus.
- Be methodical, efficient and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills.
- Be proactive and able to show initiative to think outside the box and develop innovative solutions.
- Have flexible working availability is a must, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
The Client Care team is dedicated to amazing our clients through personalised luxury service. Diversity, flexibility, and innovation are just some of the reasons why we come to work every day.
Our team includes functions covering Personal Shopping, Customer Service, and Operations. We provide support to all our retail and online customers across Australia & New Zealand via phone, live chat, and email, virtual & in-store consultations helping them to discover the world of Tiffany & Co.
We're a dynamic team working in a fast-paced environment where every customer interaction is unique. We are delivering over 10,000 client experiences in a year!
We really love working here, and we think you will too. Why Tiffany?
This is just the beginning! A career as unique as you are. Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
- Generous salary package, employee merchandise benefits and many more
- Great learning and development opportunities - full exposure to omni-channel business operation
- Join the largest luxury conglomerate in the world: LVMH!
- Collaborative work environment in our luxury offices in the heart of Sydney, with flexibility to work-from-home.