The Gemstone Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for analyzing many areas of the business, focusing on but not limited to, procurement support, supplier management and onboarding, responsible sourcing and sustainability goals and other projects. The Coordinator should be detail-oriented, accurate, efficient, and think independently to implement steps to achieve department goals. PROCUREMENT
SUPPLIER MANAGEMENT AND ONBOARDING
- Coordinate gemstone item number creation and maintenance in JDE with PLM, TPD and CA.
- Provide weekly reports on Open PO ETA and delivery status to all GA teams including supplier and market constraints, call out delivery delays to Planning team, serve as liaison to suppliers on PO-related matters, create and update POs as needed in JDE.
- Ensure data integrity is sustained throughout procurement process.
- Align all procurement responsibilities while maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Collaborate with all GA teams and other internal departments to streamline processes, make process improvement recommendations and own process of updating existing and creating new standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the department. Partner with Internal Audit to ensure compliance with LVMH and Tiffany & Co. expectations.
- Maintain department website housing all current SOPs, department documents and reference materials, ensuring all are up to date and accurately reflect department practices.
- Monitor GA sign-off mailbox to complete all requests in a timely manner or distribute to appropriate buyers
- Manage organization and process flow of all in-process and secondary lab reports, fulfill transfer requests in a timely manner and ensure removal of obsolete reports.
- Prepare information needed for trade shows such as buyer registrations, exhibitor lists, relevant supplier notes and important travel details. Provide support with post-show organization and recaps.
- Support overall procurement goals.
- Maintain and organize work area (6S compliance). Assist in maintaining the security and safety of GA.
RESPONSIBLE SOURCING AND SUSTAINABILITY
- Ensure the timely processing of Acceptance Reports, open credits, payments to suppliers and address issues with management.
- Manage all supplier onboarding to ensure all legal documents are signed, executed and maintained within the appropriate areas of TCO.
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable on new account JDE set up.
- Communicate new TCO policies and Responsible Sourcing requirements to suppliers.
- Ensure Supplier Manual is up to date.
- Maintain supplier contact list and updates regarding potential suppliers.
- Provide analytics used for Supplier score card program and Supplier Segmentation detailing quality, delivery, and cost performance.
- Partner with Responsible Sourcing Department to maintain status of all Social Accountability Program (SAP) audits and Corrective Action Plans (CAPA) for gemstone suppliers.
- Track non-compliant SAP audit items and CAPA updates.
- Maintain SAP tracker with accurate supplier information.
- Prepare information needed for the CSR 360 report.
- Support Management in all aspects of Responsible Sourcing and Sustainability for GA.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and partner with various staff and management levels
- Math skills, detail orientated
- Ability to think strategically and independently to implement steps to achieve goals
- Must be able to conduct, interpret and utilize data accurately and appropriately
- Proficiency utilizing JD Edwards, MS programs such as Excel and Word
- Compliance with all company policies & procedures including but not limited to safety, confidentiality, security, attendance
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing priorities, willing to change responsibilities within the Department, and ad-hoc projects as needed by the business
- Basic gemological knowledge