We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Wholesale Intern eager to learn about the workings of a luxury fashion house; this is an exciting opportunity to join the London team and participate in the preparation of both ready-to-wear and bridal seasons.
Please note this internship is only available to students part of a UK-based higher education course (full/part time); the length of the internship is 3 months minimum up to 6-12 months if accredited by the university.
Daily travel and lunch expenses will be covered.
The successful applicants will be involved in all areas and learn many aspects key to the seasonal running of the Wholesale Department; this will include gaining experience in:
- Helping with campaign preparation and attending sales appointments
- Participating in market research
- Observing wholesale daily operations, as well as getting exposure to logistics, retail/eComm, production, press and marketing departments
- Attending brand trainings and store visits
Applicants should ideally:
- be organised, curious and proactive
- have a good eye for detail
- have solid communication skills
- be able to cooperate within a smaller friendly team
- have good knowledge of MS Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
ABOUT GALVAN LONDON:
‘Designed by Women for Women’
Galvan was founded in London in 2014 with a mission: to redefine evening wear for the modern day. From this initial focus, the ready-to-wear line has grown to cover all parts of a polished wardrobe, ranging from day-to-night separates to contemporary bridal outfits to effortless resort wear.