Established in 2012, Emilia Wickstead has developed a clear point of distinction in its Ready-To-Wear and Bridal collections as well as a modern take and pace on Made to Measure and Made to Order offerings. Inherently feminine with a nod of old fashion couture, an insistence on quality and unerring attention to detail.
Celebrated for combining insistence on tradition with a modern interpretation of femininity, this position offers an opportunity to work with Emilia’s beautiful collection where quality holds the upmost importance. The Bespoke Manager plays a vital role in communicating the desires of the client, working personally with each customer to achieve the Emilia Wickstead aesthetic for her special occasion.
Working closely with the design and atelier team, we require an individual who can understand the brand image, Emilia’s vision, our quality standards and the worldwide market needs, to create a bespoke design or guide the client to the perfect dress. We are looking for someone passionate about providing an incredible service for each of our customers. A background in design and creativity to help customers to create their dream garment.
As well as managing the MTO/MTMB timeline, liaising with the Production Department, the Bespoke Manager will be working in collaboration with the retail team and the atelier, and report to the Store Manager
- Full ownership of the full MTO/MTMB customer journey from first email, appointments, notes to delivery of garment and aftercare.
- Provide impeccable customer service in a luxury boutique environment
- Hosting client appointments, taking notes to ensure all relevant information about their requirements are taken, and following up on any action points
- Maximizing on all new sales opportunities through building client relationships
- Reaching out to clients around major Commercial moments/ Events – e.g. Ascot, Wimbledon etc
- Manage MTO/MTMB timeline and liaise with relevant departments internally to facilitate a seamless customer experience
- Keep an organized fittings diary with the Retail team that is fed back and communicated company wide
- Work with the atelier department to gather quotes, assemble sketch packs and fabric availability.
- Technically support seamstresses, pattern cutter and production department
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients building brand loyalty
- Maximizing on add-on sales and achieving maximum sales potential in line with individual and team targets
- Assisting with day-to-day ready-to-wear sales in store
- Ensure that bespoke garments are cared for, and visual standards meet expectations at all times.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Experience working in Retail or background in bespoke retail
- A proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized and results driven
- A positive team player with a pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Knowledge of garment construction/design would be beneficial
- Industry awareness and strong knowledge of market trends