THE ROLE & THE TEAM
As a Head of Product
for the Inventory domain, you are responsible for three products that are at the core of the Zalando fulfillment platform: inventory management, inventory offering and inventory distribution.
You will lead several product managers through the entire product development process, discovering new opportunities, defining the most important problems to solve and finding solutions for problems such as ensuring the highest possible accuracy of inventory data and enabling fine-grained control over inventory reservations and offering logic.INCLUSIVE BY DESIGN
At Zalando, our vision is to be the Starting Point for Fashion - one that is inclusive by design. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, racial identities, ethnicities, religious beliefs, and disability statuses. We only want to know why you're great for this role, so please avoid including your picture, age, and marital status in your CV as well.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any accommodations you may need, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process.
do.BETTER - our diversity & inclusion strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion
Our employee resource groups: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/diversity-inclusion/our-employee-resource-groups WHY YOU SHOULD BE INTERESTED...
WE'D LOVE TO MEET YOU IF...
- You will drive the product development process for the inventory domain end-to-end
- You will be in charge of discovering new problems that need to be solved to ensure our inventory systems are fit for purpose while Zalando grows significantly
- You will identify opportunities for optimization in inventory management, offer steering and inventory distribution
- You will closely collaborate across teams and business units inside Zalando & lead and develop other product managers
- Last but not least, you will be a part of the Fulfillment Core leadership team and contribute to overall FF Core strategy
ZALANDO BENEFITSCareer Development
- Strong experience in product management methods and tools
- Exceptional capabilities in analytical thinking, problem structuring and decision making
- Experience in inventory management or related fulfillment processes
- Track record in delivering solutions for problems of high complexity
- We offer peer-to-peer performance reviews twice a year
- Learn and develop through our extensive Zalando training platform
- Join regular all-hands, team meetings, Q&A-sessions, and quarterly anonymous employee surveys to ask your questions and provide your feedback
- Support from an international team of experts; mentoring and professional development opportunities
- 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering
- Minimum of 27 holiday days per calendar year
- Online sports courses, wellbeing, and nutrition advice offered by Humanoo personal wellbeing coach app
- Mental wellbeing support by our Employee Assistance Program and professional consultants to help you find health resources
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation assistance available - subject to prior agreement
- Home office equipment available for hybrid working, to support you working from home
- Hybrid working model with 60% remote per week
- Opportunity to work from abroad for 30 (working) days per calendar year
- Access to the employee shares program
- 40% shopping discount on products shipped and sold by Zalando, and 30% discount on Zalando Lounge
- Discounts from a wide range of external partners
- Employee parents' forums and employee resource group
- Supported transition into and out of parental leave, with a buddy and re-onboarding plan
- 3 fully-paid child sick days per year
- Free counseling, assistance, and referral service for all matters concerning yourself and your family via the Fürstenberg Institute
It's the perfect time to join Zalando on our journey, from being a pioneer in the world of e-commerce, to the Starting Point for fashion in Europe. We connect customers, brands, and partners across 23 markets.
Help us drive digital and sustainable solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to 49 million active customers through a team of diverse skill-sets, cultural backgrounds, and interests.
Our values: https://jobs.zalando.com/en/our-founding-mindset
do.More - our sustainability strategy: https://corporate.zalando.com/en/sustainability
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/insidezalando
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.