Senior Ecommerce Customer Care Advisor
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to be in our Senior Ecommerce Customer Service team. You will have to be hands on person that is highly driven and passionate for fashion. Also, will have great customer service skills as well as previous sales and telephone experience.
- Organising returns/ replacement.
- Handling emails and queries from customers.
- Communicating with warehouse manager regarding stocks and delivery.
- Responsible for driving and executive the Ecommerce strategy with the support of the Ecommerce Customer Care Manager Analyse and report on sales and site data on daily weekly and monthly basis. Managing the product measurements uploads and the ongoing maintenance of product data, descriptions, imagery and merchandising of stock
- Working with online software Shopify.
- Work with all currency on all sites.
- Process ecommerce returns in line with the company policy. Data entry with efficiency and accuracy. Liaise with third-party agencies and suppliers.
- Process sales orders, raising invoices, posting receipt, return and credit notes.
- Work on customer database management, retention and VIP program strategies. Taking charge of monthly VIP newsletter including defining content.
- experience in ecommerce, ideally in a luxury clothing environment
- Experience in Shopify, Magento and/or CMS platforms a plus good knowledge of Photoshop and MS Office including excel
- Strong verbal and written communication and writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines