Safiyaa is looking for an experienced Creative Producer to join our growing creative team.
The ideal candidate must be able to take a concept and bring it to life across all Safiyaa channels. You will be creatively driven, with strong organizational skills, aiding the creative team directly by ensuring all content produced is on-brand, of the highest caliber and achieved within the set budget parameters.
The candidate will take responsibility for the production and logistics of all photographic, video and social media content and will have strong copywriting skills, whilst also being data driven and able to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
You will be experienced in developing and implementing a campaign from start to finish, from strategizing to producing and executing.
Working directly with the creative/art director and supporting the design team, you enjoy working in a warm, team-focused environment and will be at the heart of some of our most exciting projects globally.
WHO YOU ARE
- Solution focused
- 3+ years in the luxury fashion market
- A creative multitasker
- A strategic operator
- Strong negotiation and management skills
- Data led
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Ability to manage large budgets
- Excellent global connections regarding photographers/videographers/agencies
- Detail oriented
- Narrative driven
- Lead all content production across multiple projects including campaigns and video in differing markets
- Work closely with the creative team to ensure all projects run smoothly and are delivered to a high standard and on time
- Managing the social media coordinator in the day-to-day posting on all channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit the different channels
- Track and present all project-based documentation such as budget estimates, schedules, PPM documents and post-production debriefs
- Filing, raising and monitoring invoices
- Presenting talent options to the creative team suitable for the brief and budget
- Track, file and report all project expenses, invoices and legal documents where relevant
- Manage the project postproduction from order through to final delivery.
- Remain at the forefront of creative talent globally, including photographers, videographers, models, set designers and influencers
- Self-shooting selected content in all formats when necessary, with a particular focus on moving content formats (reels, IGTV, lives, TikTok)
- Using software suites, digital tools and apps to create unique content that visually defines the unique voice of Safiyaa (work with a broad range of social tools to deliver campaigns and analyse their impact)
- Producing content for our social feeds to create the perfect balance of BTS content, campaign creative, and mood content
- With the team, build highly innovative and inherently social campaigns for all key projects, that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement
- Writing captions that are engaging, punchy and on brand to encourage engagement
- Ensuring content is planned, scheduled and posted in a timely and organised fashion and ensuring alignment with the marketing calendar
- Monitoring competitor activity to continually evolve our idea of what best-in-class content looks like in the luxury space
- Support with creating and implementing strategies to build community and increase engagement