About the role:
Tiffany & Co. is seeking freelance Visual Merchandisers based in Paris to support Visual Merchandising (VM) initiatives and activations that enhance the brand story, drive business results and amplify the client experience during key activations throughout the year. Responsibilities:
As an independent contractor, partner with VM Market Lead to ensure exceptional standards in all assignments, which may be related to:
- Creative Campaigns Visual Merchandising
- Follow Global Creative Visual Merchandising guidelines to ensure each creative campaign fixture is installed to brand standards.
- Style and light the merchandise selected by the VM Market Lead/Retail Team for each creative campaign fixture to create an impactful presentation - all of which to be in line with Global guidelines.
- Complete a detailed recap, with photos and notes, of any missing and/or damaged collateral.
- Complete a photo report of completed creatives.
- Ensure each fixtures' storage and store's VM area is clean and organized post install.
- In-Store Environments and Events
- Able to support VM Market Lead/Retail Team on visual merchandising for in-store activities and events, which could be off-site.
- High Value and High Jewelry experience is preferred.
- Experience with floral design, including dressing holiday trees is preferred.
Be available for full-day assignments at various time throughout the year. Experience:
- Five years of experience in visual merchandising, visual display and styling, preferably in luxury retail
- Previous experience in event design and production; theatre set design and color display lighting experience an asset
- Independent, organized, detail-oriented, creative and resourceful
- Knowledgeable of local vendor sources for display supplies, hardware, props, furniture and flowers
- Basic knowledge of jewelry and jewelry display forms is a plus