Retail Visual Coordinator (West Coast)
This person will report to the Senior Manager of Retail Visual Merchandising. Executing store visits, both in person and virtually, performing trainings, analyzing Retail reporting, creating styling guides, assisting in events and communicating consistently with management are amongst the major responsibilities of the Retail Visual Coordinator. This role is based in Los Angeles, California.
- Execute floor sets and maintain Veronica Beard merchandising standards within Retail stores.
- Travel weekly to stores to conduct floor moves and visual updates
- Plan and execute travel based on store needs and budget guidelines
- Ensure store teams have accurate knowledge of display standards and merchandising standards.
- Assure visual standards on the floor - direction of merchandise, tag tucking, proper size runs
- Own the store experience and store environment including merchandising and visual displays
- Drive visual initiatives to align with brand strategy to drive sales
- Manage signage distribution to all retail doors
- Be the expert on the brand and host + teach store associates fit, fabric, sizing, styling, and seasonal offering
- Track window style penetration each week to analyze the effects of mannequin styling in each market.
- Support the Brand Visual department in the development of directive decks for all store distribution.
- Create styling guides and product knowledge for all stores within a given territory
- Assist in the New Store Opening process by sourcing and ordering visual props and accessories
- Manage visual prop lists for all doors
- Attend daily, weekly and monthly meetings as applicable
- Review photo submissions from retail doors and provide feedback to strengthen presentation of the sales floor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of relevant wholesale or retail experience within a luxury store
- Must have an eye for detail and styling
- Ability to travel frequently
- Proven track record of success working in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Self-motivated in an independent field environment
- Experience with RTW visual merchandising
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Excel, familiar with Adobe Programs and Microsoft Office
At Veronica Beard, we are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where every single employee can thrive and feel valued. As a company, we firmly believe that there is strength in diversity. We seek to recruit talent from a variety of perspectives and backgrounds and are actively seeking candidates with a dedication to advancing equity, inclusion, and racial and social justice in their work.
Veronica Beard is committed to an environment of mutual respect and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. No employee or applicant is discriminated against because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.