Head of Growth/Data Analyst
SCARCE: Scarce is an innovative online retailer specializing in mystery boxes for those who follow high-end streetwear and fashion. With access to overstock inventory from designers/retailers during the pandemic, Scarce was founded and had been dropping limited mystery boxes every month at a fraction of the cost. With a cult celebrity following and a highly-engaged community, be a part of the future generation's way of shopping for designer fashion.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Lead strategy and execute all paid social channels (Meta, TikTok, and others) from a campaign set up to reporting.
- Continue to drive growth with Klayvio email and SMS campaigns with copywriting and segmentation.
- Continuously monitor and optimize the campaigns' performance, sharing clear insights on opportunities.
- Make data-driven decisions on lead generation/ conversion campaigns to increase revenue per monthly drop with targeted CAC.
- Key strategies to grow Scare's loyal customer base to retain existing customers through reward programs, and retargeting/retention growth.
- Working closely with the brand, design, and video team to build compelling ads as well as lead the execution of powerful campaigns that not only project our brand but also have an emphasis on performance.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, e-commerce, etc
- A deep understanding of Fashion and streetwear culture is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to dive deep into numbers and data, build forecasting and growth models and develop a plan of action.
- Deep understanding of A/B creative testing and data-driven optimization marketing.
Office located in the heart of Soho.