Sr Analyst, Digital Marketing - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 20 Jan 2023
- Senior Manager
This position is responsible for ensuring measurement and analyses towards the impact of marketing optimizations. This role will partner with the digital marketing team to provide analytical insights to inform data-driven decision-making. This position is integral to enabling the digital marketing team with actionable insights to help grow their channels and contribution to the bottom-line.
- Responsible for providing the business assess campaign results and actionable insights. This person helps make complex BI reporting simple and actionable.
- Assesses the effectiveness of marketing programs and assists channel owners in making data-driven decisions to drive positive ROI.
- Measures the effectiveness of advertising investments for both online and offline contribution.
- Works with the business intelligence (BI) team to evolve our LTV and ROAS models to support new and offline channels and conversion events that drive our acquisition strategy.
- Guides, executes, and measures test and learn methodology across channels. Develops analytical insights through assumption testing and sensitivity analysis and performs complex data analysis.
- Analyzes key drivers of site conversion and the interaction between offline and online marketing.
- Performs deep dive into customer lifetime value, segmentation, and cohort analysis.
- Builds and maintains recurring and ad-hoc reporting dashboards that provide actionable insights across channels to fuel incremental initiatives.
- Develops robust traffic and revenue performance forecasts and predictive models to evaluate impact of budget shifts and help guide strategic investments.
- Acts as liaison between channel owners, finance, and brand planning to align on marketing forecasts.
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis on a range of retail metrics from traffic to channel attribution.
- Provides weekly analysis campaign performance and creates actionable insights.
- Monitors and assesses site and program tags to ensure the integrity and accuracy of all online and web analytics data.
- Partners with Digital Marketing and Data teams to manage third-party tags and data, align data across entire marketing stack, and develop new tagging to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, or Applied Mathematics required
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics, online marketing, e-commerce, or equivalent role with an analytical scope
- Well-versed in A/B testing, KPI tracking, website analysis, and website tagging
- Experience in web analytics, MTA, multi-media mix analysis and business intelligence software is preferred
- Proficient in gathering, aggregating & analyzing campaign data in Google Analytics and/or SQL
- Understanding of digital marketing channels including affiliates, display, paid search, social and offline channels
- Experience in SQL or similar language, working with complex datasets is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business areas. Skill in explaining technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining and analytic methods such as: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert