Purpose of Role:
This role will report directly to the Production Manager on all day-to-day production tasks – from ordering raw materials, launching production with suppliers, supplier visits as well as supporting with quality control and assisting in management of stock liability.
This position will work closely with all in-house teams as well as supplier partners.
The Production department are responsible for on time delivery of quality finished goods, whilst maintaining and improving weighted margin.
• Working with Product Development to finalise new season fabric list for production and ensure all fabric details are secured ahead of market. Assist with any resourcing required.
• Work with Product Development to gather fabric finishes for production ahead of production handover fittings.
• Monitor, schedule and launch infinite carry overs in line with delivery deadlines. Keeping track of stocks of fabric and raw materials needed.
• Working with the pattern cutters to prepare finalised tech packs with swatches for PP sampling/ launch of production.
• Keep track of factory raw material stock.
• Stock takes to take place at the end of each season updating and documenting stock liability.
• Write and order all care labels for production.
• Assist with trim and material sourcing & ordering for production.
• Admin in all fit sessions - Production fits / PP fits. Images and notes to pass on clearly to pattern cutters and / or factories.
• Create PPS packs and visit factories to go over in person
• Assist with QC of finished goods at factories
• Coordinate all production BOMs – trims, labels, tech sheets, reference sample for each style / per factory.
• Email trimming packing lists to factories ensuring they receive all items.
• Assist Production Manager on weekly in-season factory check ins.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years experience in production of RTW.
- Excellent knowledge of garment construction and manufacturing methods.
- Tech pack creation experience.
- Excellent understanding and experience of pattern cutting & machining.
- Understanding and experience of sizing and fitting.
- Understanding of grading would be ideal.
- Logical and pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A great team player.
- Experience in Luxury or Premium preferred.
- Excel - Intermediate level.
- Zedonk experince.