We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to work with us at our concession within John Lewis Cribbs Causeway. You must be enthusiastic, have an interest in fashion, reliable, keen to succeed, polished and dedicated to providing exceptional service.
• Passion for the hush brand and customer experience
• Flexible to work hours in line with stores needs
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Ability to work independently as well as within a wider team
• Strong fashion sense and styling abilities
• Commercially driven
• Strong ability to think on your feet and problem solve quickly and efficiently
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills
• Basic knowledge of reading retail reports
The successful candidate is accountable for providing exceptional customer service and a customer experience that meets the requirements of the hush brand lifestyle, delights the customer, and supports the achievement of multiple concession targets. You must have a hands on approach, with experience of visual merchandising in store.
Candidates must be confident in engaging with John Lewis store team as this is an integral part to the role, ensuring all operations are being completed and creating a functional trading environment. These relationships built are to be utilised to raise brand awareness in store as well as spot commercial opportunity.
Our ideal candidate will have no less than 2 years of retail, visual merchandising and customer service experience within a similar environment and have great knowledge of the fashion industry.
12 month fixed term contract: 24-30 hours per week.
Immediate Start Available.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications are encouraged from individuals regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.