W.W. ILLUM Store Manager
WOOD WOOD is looking for a Store Manager for our W.W. ILLUM concession store. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, WOOD WOOD is a global fashion brand that fosters an innovative retail environment, bridging the worlds of style, music and culture.
As the manager of the W.W. ILLUM store, you will play a key role in developing the store’s concept, provide excellent customer service and contribute to the store’s success. As an ambassador for WOOD WOOD, we expect a strong sales attitude and a keen interest in our products.
- Ensure the daily operation of W.W. ILLUM is executed according to company guidelines and policies.
- Always ensure an outstanding level of customer service.
- Accountable for W.W. ILLUM sales activities according to agreed budgets, goals and KPIs.
- In conjunction with W.W. HQ, create and manage in-store events.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all collections, products and trends in store.
- Maintain the store’s visual identity and interior according to W.W.’s visual guidelines.
- Conducting quarterly inventory counts.
- People and performance management and motivation of staff and onboarding of new staff.
- Preparation of staff schedules.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strategic and analytical approach with focus on retail operations.
- In-depth understanding of retail KPIs.
- Retail staff management experience.
- You are a skilled, ambitious and results-oriented sales person who enjoys working in a youthful environment.
- You can work purposefully, combined with the ability to maintain an overview and work in a structured way.
- Familiarity with retail and cash management systems and knowledge of Business Central is an advantage.
- Proven experience in a similar role within the industry.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Coaching and developing your team.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
- Maintain an overview during busy periods.
- Proactive with strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel – knowledge of Business Central POS will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the WOOD WOOD brand and concept.
At WOOD WOOD, we’re committed to cultivating a diverse, equal and inclusive environment for all employees in which every voice matters. We aim to acquire and support a workforce that exists without any discrimination on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, civil status, national origin, disability or age. It’s essential for us that everyone feels respected, included and encouraged to be themselves.
Application deadline: As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask that you submit your application asap.
Location: Østergade 52, 1100 København, Denmark.