Senior ECommerce Manager
A British brand with global perspective.
self-portrait are privately owned, independent and unashamedly consumer centric. Behind everything self-portrait does is a desire to uplift, empower and celebrate its customers.
We both embrace and invest in the future of the brand and of the industry.
The self-portrait brand operates 30 stores in the UK, China and Thailand, with a retail network of over 400 stores in 70 countries, seeing an average of 60,000 unique visitors to its e-commerce website each week.
Since debuting with womenswear, the brand has also expanded to include categories such as swimwear, bridal, bags, accessories and childrenswear.
self-portrait is part of the newly formed SP Collection, a group that has been set up to discover, nurture, and develop best in class creativity and design. Roland Mouret joined the group back in 2021.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious Senior eCommerce Manager to join our existing team and help support significant digital and brand growth. The Senior eCommerce Manager role will be a critical part of the self-portrait team - managing the day-to-day of the existing Shopify Plus stores, owning trading activity, pushing growth initiatives and much more. Key responsibilities can be seen below.
- Day-to-day ownership of the Self-Portrait and Roland Mouret Shopify Plus websites
- Manage a team of one eCommerce Executive
- Governing all aspects of content and the front-end of the website
- Work with other key stakeholders to plan launches and campaigns (on-site aspects)
- Full ownership of development activities and any maintenance tasks
- Overlook UX and CRO activity - with a view to delivering best-in-class, end-to-end customer experience across all touchpoints
- Ownership of internal online-focused projects (e.g. checkout optimisation, internationalisation / localisation work, product data enrichment, reporting projects etc)
- Planning and management of trading and merchandising activity - delivering and ownership of a trade plan and trade report
- Lead eCommerce meetings
- Manage all eCommerce third-party technologies (Shopify Plus, payment providers, search, VM tool etc)
- Manage customer service team and activity
- Client-side e-commerce experience - preferably at least 3 years
- Shopify / Shopify Plus experience desirable
- Good understanding of core digital marketing channels (paid channels, email, SEO)
- Good hands-on experience with analytics tools and drawing trends and insights
- Ideally some level of trading + reporting background / experience
- Experience of managing development teams or agencies
- Experience in leading optimisation projects (either directly or via third parties) - planning and conceptualizing testing / CRO activity etc.
- Great communicator - both verbal and written
- Capable of owning projects and tasks from concept to completion
- Capable of working independently and within a team
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects
- Composed and level-headed