Ecommerce Customer Care & Logistics Support
The Ecommerce Customer Care & Logistics Support will be an extremely organised individual who will be responsible for all communications with our ecommerce and direct sales customer base. This role will also be responsible for the packing and shipment of all ecommerce orders, as well as additional support for the Logistics team.
This role will report jointly to our Ecommerce Manager and Logistics Manager.
This position will provide excellent customer service, creating an ‘on brand’ experience, as well as ensuring fast delivery of all orders.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Management of all customer communications via email and phone call, creating an ‘on brand’ experience, responding promptly and efficiently to all customer needs.
- Pick and pack of all ecommerce orders in a timely manner, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Communication with Logistics and Ecommerce Manager regarding stocks and deliveries.
- Organising of returns/ replacements from issuing refund, replacements, and processing.
- Monitor and record returns.
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure enquiries are dealt with promptly.
- Booking of all shipments and track orders to ensure smooth delivery.
- Support Logistics ‘as and when’ with wholesale deliveries.
- Exceptional customer service delivery with impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer care.
- In-house luxury brand experience ideal.
- Highly computer literate in Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Shopify experience ideal.
- Knowledge of long-distance selling regulations.
- Additional languages would be ideal.
- To have a positive, “can-do” attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must operate with a sense of urgency and have attention to detail.
- Align with the company's Core Values to ensure the best customer experience.