Senior Purchasing Specialist
Do you want to secure the right quantities, at the right time?
Then join our team and focus on optimising supply chain parameters, purchase order plans, payment processes and supplier management.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
In this role, you’ll work on supply planning (volumes, capacities, timelines). You’ll also coordinate cross-functional alignment and work with suppliers to secure that the goods will be available when needed with optimized logistic parameters (transportation, capacities, etc.). In addition, you’ll support with the development and implementation of replenishment strategies.
Moreover, you’ll place and prioritize purchase orders and monitor & follow up on purchasing plan and activities. You’ll focus on maintaining strong supplier relations, analysing performance, defining and implementing improvement areas, as well as negotiating prices and conditions.
#ENSURE EVERYTHING RUNS SMOOTHLY
Another aspect of this role will be to ensure a smooth payment process in close cooperation with stakeholders and to verify and release invoices of all inbound orders. You’ll support system maintenance and actively participate and manage strategic improvement projects.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 5+ year’s working experience within Purchasing, Planning, Supply Chain Management or similar field, ideally in an international environment
- Purchasing and planning knowledge, end to end supply chain thinking
- Familiarity with apparel industry very beneficial
- Prior experience with any materials management system, ideally SAP (MM)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Teamplayer with the ability to work independently, who has a proactive attitude and an analytical way of thinking
- Strong communication and process skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in supply chain, logistics, business administration, economics or similar field
- Fluent in English. German or other languages would be beneficial