B2B Marketing Manager
LePrix is the only platform for retailers to source and sell authentic, pre-owned luxury. LePrix, we're using the power of tech, data, and machine learning to connect retailers and suppliers around the world.
We’re hiring for a smart, resourceful and passionate builder with a global mindset - someone who is excited about growing and retaining our customer base. You will lead the creation, execution, and analysis of our demand generation and retention programs to build and prioritize our customer pipeline and accelerate revenue growth. You will report to our CMO and partner closely with our product, sales and account management teams.
As a B2B Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage go-to-market strategy and execution, work cross-functionally to generate quality leads across multiple channels
- Assist in devising and executing marketing KPIs for the Company. Present quarterly results on marketing effectiveness.
- Develops the editorial calendar that provides high quality education and resources to retailers and suppliers. Establish LePrix’s reputation as the resale industry expert
- Manage content planning & creation that inspires suppliers and retailers to join LePrix. This includes email, webinars, gated content, partnerships, and other programs that drive interest
- Lead with data-driven, results-oriented approach by establishing key metrics and marketing effectiveness.
- Drive organic strategy and landing page conversion with strong CTAs.
- Significantly grow our audience and increase conversion rate across channels. Drive lead generation and traffic using SEO, paid, and other growth strategies including partnerships. Launch new media and channel expansion opportunities.
- Work directly with senior leadership on media outreach and managing conferences that align with business objectives, product launches, etc.
- Manage CRM including audience building, marketing efforts
- Work closely with Account Management, Sales, Product, Merchandising and Supply
- Build a community for our customers
- At least 3-5 years of marketing experience driving marketing programs, preferably for B2B -- you’ve built or helped build a program and have experience operating at scale
- A strong analytical and strategic toolset, including a deep understanding of performance marketing KPIs
- Fashion public relations or communications experience preferred
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics and SEM preferred
- Strong command of Google Analytics, Hubspot analytics, and SQL experience is a plus
- A knowledge of and passion for fashion and sustainability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working with a results-oriented passion, great at execution and ability to most fast and be detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Goal-oriented creative thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross functionally between teams