E-commerce Studio Manager
Luxury British fashion company, seeking an E-commerce Studio Operations Manager to join their fast-paced team. This role involves managing the day-to-day running of the Ecommerce studio, production teams and operational needs, to drive operational excellence. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with end -to end management and multitasking whilst meeting deadlines and targets set by their manager. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative environment!
- Effectively manage day –to day Studio production team and operations. Leading internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of E-commerce daily / weekly / monthly / and Seasonal targets whilst ensuring wider projects are on track.
- Act as the main point of contact for all studio production needs, managing stock controller, photography, retouch, and copy writing teams.
- Deliver department planning, resource, budget and strategy to ensure the highest standards of excellence, consistency and optimised performance across all teams and channels.
- Responsible for ensuring all studio assets are successfully delivered for upload to the website. Ensure the relevant follow ups are carried out in a timely manner.
- Oversee seasonal selling campaign and weekly E-commerce operations for the website. Ensure key developments affecting production and operations are communicated across Ecommerce, regarding project updates and key calendar activities.
- Lead the creative studio teams in their day-to-day tasks required including deployment of website launches and product publishing. Ensure E-commerce content management/ pipeline is consistent and delivered to the online environment on time for all new launches.
- Monitor and track the delivery intake for Photo Studio. Ensure any delays are communicated to the E-commerce Manager with the relevant contingency plans. Review and streamline processes for efficiency and quality.
- Collate, present and feedback on weekly/monthly analysis of key performance indicators and customer behaviour to E-commerce Manager. Define, shape and implement the end-to-end ecommerce strategy to drive strategic customer acquisition and retention.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Experience leading, managing and mentoring teams.
- Have a good online background and understanding of the principles of E-Commerce.
- Prior experience using a Content Management System, spreadsheets, and working with eCommerce platforms. Experience in site merchandising and CMS tools within an eCommerce. platform such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Shopify, hybris, Magento, etc.
- Proven track-record of delivering digital projects with commercial focus on revenue targets.
- Inventory, Product Management.
- Content & Category Management.
- Liaising with Buying /Marketing/Studio.
- 5+ years of experience in an Ecommerce field working with production and digital teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong Numerical and analytical skills, able to identify critical issues and opportunities.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and written skills with the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Natural problem-solver who can translate analytic data into strategic ideas.
- Ability to multitask, manage and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivating and driven to achieve deadlines, often while working independently.
- Energetic and enthusiastic – has a sense of urgency.
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience.
Vivienne Westwood is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by local government laws.