WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ENTHUSIASTIC E-COMMERCE MANAGER TO JOIN OUR E-COMMERCE TEAM IN LONDON. IT IS A FULL-TIME POSITION AND YOU WILL BE REPORTING DIRECTLY TO THE HEAD OF E-COMMERCE. THE E-COMMERCE MANAGER WILL MANAGE THE DAY-TO-DAY BUSINESS OPERATIONS OF THE GANNI.COM WITH A FOCUS ON EUROPE, INCLUDING MONITORING WEBSITE PERFORMANCE, SITE MERCHANDISING AND MEETING SALES TARGETS.
YOUR MISSION & RESPONSIBILITIES AHEAD OF YOU
- Lead and present E-Commerce trade for Europe on a weekly basis
- Monitor and provide recommendations based on website performance and data insights, to meet sales targets
- Executing and optimizing on-site merchandising strategies through product categories, navigation, sorting rules and on-site search optimisation
- Execute all on-site promotions, including reporting and analyzing performance
- Manage and execute of online trading & promotional calendar
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Marketing, CRM, Merchandising, Planning, and Retail teams to drive sales via optimization, curated online merchandising, and promotion
- Maintain quality of website, ensuring a seamless experience and excellence across page content
- Support GANNI growth on Farfetch.com including managing replenishment, new product upload, analysis and other operational needs
- Monitoring competitors and benchmarking their activities to support strategic planning and future developments
- Serve as the voice of the customer for optimal shopping needs and experience
- Management of Ecommerce Assistant
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- The right candidate is a data-driven, action-oriented, and brand-focused individual who is eager to learn, make an impact and take on new challenges
- 3-5 years of experience in ecommerce, preferably for a retail or consumer products brand
- Proficiency in ecommerce platforms and site analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and PowerBI is a plus
- Experience in managing marketplaces such as Farfetch is a plus
- Experience using data and insights to support problem solving
- Results-oriented, attention-to-detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Clear communicator and a team player
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
THE GANNI WAY
We are looking for a true GANNI ambassador - someone who shares our values of Openness (ready to evolve, honest not perfect), Optimism (you never stand still, just dance!), Authenticity (you march at your own beat!), Accountability (no excuses, you make an impact) & Responsibility (make small changes, see big differences).
The GANNI culture is based on a learning and results-driven mentality, where everyone is united by a common purpose of (hack)the fashion system!
GANNI is a state of mind - more than a way of dressing and we love to change the usual practice in everything we do. We are confident and capable of anything! So prepare yourself to be comfortable with the uncomfortable and hacking the system together with our amazing E-commerce team!
The position is full-time, with flexible working hours and you will be based at our cool office in the heart of London.
BE BOLD AND JOIN OUR GANNI COMMUNITY!
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel motivated to join our team and become a part of the GANNI community. If you have more questions regarding the position please contact Senior E-commerce Manager, email@example.com
We will be interviewing candidates continuously and kindly ask you to send your application and CV as soon as possible. Please use the “Apply for position” button.
Based in Copenhagen and owned and run by husband-and-wife team Creative Director Ditte Reffstrup and Founder Nicolaj Reffstrup, GANNI has developed exponentially over recent years with its Scandi 2.0 sense of style full of personality and contrasts. GANNI is all about making our community who wear our clothes feel even more confident and capable of anything. For us, acting responsibly is a moral obligation.
GANNI is committed to creating a more diverse, equal and inclusive workforce, building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. It is a fundamental policy at GANNI not to discriminate on any basis or characteristics and celebrate diversity. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply.
At GANNI we see behaving responsibly as our moral obligation. GANNI focuses on making more responsible choices every day to do better for our planet and community. Responsibility is at the heart of everything we do and we encourage all employees to take part in our journey towards becoming a more inclusive, equal and responsible business.
OUR VISION & MISSION
Hack(ing) the fashion system.
Evolving from a distinctive Scandinavian fashion brand, we are more than a way of dressing - we are a creative collective and diverse community of first movers, committed to environmental responsibility and progressive social activism, setting the tone for the next generation to follow.