Retail Brand Specialist
Citizens of Humanity Group, which is the home of Los Angeles premium denim labels AGOLDE, Citizens of Humanity & Goldsign is devoted to producing the highest quality denim, without compromise with a huge focus on sustainability.
They are recruiting for a London based Retail Brand Specialist to join their partners in Harrods & Selfridges retail teams.
As a Retail Brand Specialist, you will want to work in sales and the shop floor. You will be the expert and true ambassador for all three denim brands. Fully knowledgeable and understanding of the Brand’s story and heritage, it will be your job, to grow the business through retail sales, and in doing so to deliver the best customer service and maintain the highest of retail standards.
As a Brand Specialist you will:
- Deliver retail sales targets from brand & department
- Deliver exceptional service to our customers by sharing product knowledge, creating a memorable experience and effectively managing complaints when they arise
- Excite and motivate other colleagues in your department, by sharing your knowledge of your brand, communicating stories of newness, product exclusives and other info to help drive sales to deliver product knowledge, cascading this information via training
- Understand the need to take responsibility for tasks that may go beyond the role expectation, spot opportunities to improve business, customer service and retail standards
- Build and develop your own client base. Using your exceptional service skills to nurture customer relationships, that you will maintain through your unique personal service
- Work closely with Wholesale to develop the seasonal edits and buys
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Sales driven. You will be set weekly, monthly and yearly targets.
- A great communicator. Passionate about our products as well, this combination will mean you can deliver inspiring brand training to your team
- Well informed. You will make it your business to know what our competitors are up to
- A proud shopkeeper. It will fall to you to replenish stock, maintain standards and inspire others to deliver the same
- Flexible with working hours
- An example of our values, a trusted and respected colleague
Closing date: July 29th
FULL TIME POSTION, ROTA BASED INCLUDING WEEKENDS & EVENINGS