Pīferi creates luxury, animal-free designer shoes. Our 100% vegan pumps, boots, sandals, cutaway mules and elegant flats put exceptional craftsmanship and sculptural rigour on par with a dedicated responsibility to sustaining our planet’s resources and all of its living beings.
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious E-commerce Manager to join our growing team. The candidate that is a data-driven expert in all things Shopify. A candidate that loves to find connections between data sets and use that knowledge to drive new ideas and processes. Communicating across multiple departments is right in your wheelhouse, and you know how to create buy-in from all stakeholders. The E-Commerce Manager knows applications that integrate with Shopify, especially those for payments and shipping, and can troubleshoot issues.
- Demonstrable experience as an E-Commerce Associate.
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies.
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis. Strong marketing and tech background. Understanding and experience in UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display, and affiliate marketing channels.
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, and conversion. Management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis and reporting tools.
- Degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field.
- Operational knowledge of techniques required for market research and analysis
- Knowledge and Expertise in UX as it pertains to eCommerce Experience in working with API and payment modules (not required, but preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up, team environment.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills and attention to detail Ability to write and follow detailed SOPs Deep working knowledge of Shopify platforms.
- An understanding that all efforts and solutions will directly impact the customer experience
- Experience with or a desire to learn new systems such as Headless eCommerce
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Ensure inventory position is maximized and eCommerce merchandising and communications services to achieve all topline sales and sell-through goals
- Manage and maintain the site's collections and upload product details across Shopify: images, tags, filtering, descriptions, etc.
- Execute updates for unlinked or improper upload of Lightspeed/Shopify information
- Follow an intricate category and subcategory tagging system for our sites collections and filters
- Create compelling product collections based on marketing concepts/email blasts, product attribution, special promos, and sale
- Leverage knowledge of UI/UX best practices to make recommendations about product page layouts, including the buy box, collections pages and all aspects of the checkout process
- Manage master catalogue for eCommerce marketplaces
- Meticulously track and monitor account health, performance metrics, competition, and pricing weekly; monitor best practices, trends, search engine optimization, and the latest marketplace changes
- Research and be a thought leader for digital marketing best practices Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2-5 years of experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing
- 2-5 years of experience in website management and eCommerce usability