WALES BONNER is looking for an experienced and proactive Marketing Manager that is able to strategise and implement the global marketing strategy, while keeping the brand philosophy at heart.
As Marketing Manager you are responsible for the development and execution of all global marketing campaigns and key product launches, keeping track of the brand’s yearly marketing calendar, commercial goals and budget.
Our ideal candidate is passionate and analytical, a brand builder that embraces the potential and positioning of the brand, capable of creating a structure to thrive in a dynamic environment. Working for a small and independent company, you are motivated to roll up your sleeves and create solutions to problems that have not yet been tackled.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop annual marketing plans that include careful consideration of brand goals and product pipeline, expressed in a month by month calendar.
- Conceptualise and execute successful 360 marketing campaigns from start to finish, ensuring alignment of communications across all channels.
- Set seasonal marketing goals and KPIs to support the business objectives.
- Responsible for the total marketing budget, ensuring campaigns are forecasted correctly and delivered within budget.
- Build and manage a portfolio of external agencies and freelancers to assist in the delivery of specialised or bigger campaigns.
- Create and conduct analytics reporting across multiple channels to identify effectiveness and extract key insights for optimisation of future campaigns.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and marketing best practices to continuously improve campaign strategy and customer conversion rates.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to support the brand’s DTC and wholesale activities.
- Collaborate and work cross functionally with PR agencies and other relevant parties and stakeholders on product launches, brand partnerships and events.
- Identify opportunities for brand collaborations and partnerships, developing brand presentations and strategic plans.
- Develop and improve marketing processes and efficiencies and lead efforts to scale best practices across the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in creating and implementing successful 360 marketing strategies
- Good understanding of e-commerce, digital marketing and social media platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Creative thinker with an eye for detail
- Experience with usage rights and permissions
- Ambitious, charismatic and entrepreneurial spirit
Wales Bonner welcomes applications from exceptional individuals from both within and outside of the fashion industry. We are seeking those eager to further our mission: To elevate the location of blackness within culture, infusing European luxury with an Afro-Atlantic spirit. You would join our small, diverse and dynamic team, working in an environment that fosters ambition and innovation with a progressive, start-up feel.
We are most interested in hearing from those who harmonise with and embody our brand values: who approach everything they do with a dedication to careful research, curiosity and a passion for knowledge; who have a profound appreciation for timeless elegance and beauty; who are guided by integrity; and who are committed to personal and professional development in all of its forms.