- Full Time
Job description – Wholesale Sales Coordinator
This is an amazing opportunity for a confident wholesale professional to join a global luxury fashion brand. We are looking for a highly motivated Wholesale Sales Coordinator to look after our brand. If you are an enthusiastic, commercially minded and proactive individual that has experience working with wholesale accounts and loves working within a fast-paced business, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. The ideal candidate will have a genuine admiration and fascination with the garment and textile details, and will be eager to learn about and champion the story behind every piece in our collections. This role will be responsible for sales, agency/distributor support and customer service support within wholesale.
- Key Contact for Saloni Distributor and Agents as well as fully supporting UK and Direct Accounts.
- Meeting buyers within the showroom/ through digital appointments presenting and selling the new collection.
- Ensure all independent accounts are served regularly including taking and placing orders with 100% accuracy.
- Respond to wholesale customer queries and needs effectively and efficiently, acting with urgency to deliver results.
- Meeting or exceeding sales
- Maintaining and updating sales tools; contact lists/mapping for all existing customers and prospects.
- Support set up a new season collection in Zedonk and Joor.
- Sales reporting through Zedonk and Joor systems. Processing and checking all orders efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Establishing Master files for seasonal management.
- Preparing presentation and decks related to sales.
- Support Saloni agents and distributor accounts through samples circulation management.
- Assisting with miscellaneous tasks or projects related to International Sales.
- Assist with market/showroom set up and sales
- Take on seasonal pricing
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point, Word, In Design is a plus.
- Proficiency in Data management tool knowledge.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively (crucial). Exceptional attention to detail and strong inclination to problem solving.
- Exceptional time management and follow up skills.
- Superior market, product & brand awareness.
- Creative and innovated mind.
- Autonomous self-starter, intuitive and proactive. Able to work independently and as part of a
- Educated to degree
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed wholesale customer
- Fun to work with!