Full Time Merchandise Coordinator - NY Flagship
- Act as the point of contact for any and all merchandise requests from corporate partners at 200 5th Ave or Parsippany. Fulfill these requests in a timely manner and utilize best judgment when releasing important jewelry for various groups.
- Partner with all floors to fulfill merchandise requests in a single transaction.
- Provide assistance with pulling and locating merchandise for other NY Flagship groups such as Personal Shopping or Customer Services as well as any TCO branch locations
- Process incoming/outgoing transfers, fulfill sales orders in Compass
- Ensure care and handling guidelines are adhered to when preparing outgoing orders
- Participate in high value counts, perform and reconcile cycle counts, reconcile returns, quarterly price changes/ticket changes and employee store pulls.
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures and maintain inventory accuracy.
- Monitor inventory levels in assigned areas to ensure optimal inventory assortment in partnership with store management and Replenishment Planning
- Participate in the efforts to maintain understock and displays on the sales floor to ensure a superior client experience
- Partner with CVM team to uphold merchandise display standards and execute merchandise floor moves as needed to drive sales or support in store events
- Communicate new arrival of product to the store team
- Provide the Tiffany Experience to clients on the sales floor to support the needs of the business during peak times as needed.
- 2-3 years of operations experience preferably in luxury
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and with a group as well as take direction from many people
- Ability to work at a high level of efficiency and professionalism without immediate supervision
- Strong service delivery skills for internal and external clients
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Organized, dependable, flexible and responsible
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Exhibit proficiency in written and verbal communication
- Flexible schedule with overtime as needed to accomplish immediate tasks