Freelance PR Consultant - Fashion
Le Grey is looking for a self-motivated Freelance PR Consultant with proven experience in the fashion industry to join the company on a part-time basis with immediate start. The senior level role will support the agency in developing client strategies and securing brand features across the roster of fashion, lifestyle and interiors clients.
The role will be a hybrid of face-to-face and remote working so candidates will ideally be local to London for meetings and in-person working days.
Principle duties (to include but not limited to):
- Develop global PR strategy and activities for the agency, as well as individual clients
- Support with client strategies and proposals, including idea and event generation
- Build dynamic pitches to capture media attention
- Support the continued growth of the agency within international markets
- Create press assets, such as releases, announcements, pitches
Requirements (to include but not limited to):
- Proven experience in a senior role within a fast-paced fashion agency environment (essential)
- Excellent contacts and relationships at stated level - ideally across international markets and in non-fashion arenas such as design, art, travel, lifestyle and interiors
- Proactive and results-driven with ability to collaborate and work within a growing team
- Proven track record in securing bigger features and profiles with top-tier publications
- Creatively-minded with an innate ability to think outside of the box