Social Media Manager
Trussardi is a Milan based fashion & lifestyle brand with a strong heritage and a timeless, yet modern philosophy.
In line with the new direction of the Maison, Trussardi embraces and promotes a diverse mix of talents with social and environmental responsibilities at its core.
For our company we are currently looking for a talented, passionate and creative SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER to join our Marketing team in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the implementation of our global social media strategy and his/her main responsibilities will be:
• Definition of the global social media platform strategy to optimize performance across
existing platforms and identify opportunities in new platforms
• Development of the global social media content strategy and leadership of social
media content briefs
• Definition of social media follower acquisition, visibility and engagement strategy.
• Regular reporting and analysis of social media performance across all platforms
• Ideation and project management for all special activations on social media (e.g. filters,
• Ongoing management of the global social media editorial calendar across all
platforms, including China
• Publishing and monitoring of all social media posts across all platforms (excluding
• Coordination and follow-up of all China social media content and activations, being the
central point of contact between the HQ teams and the local marketing team.
• Community management on all Trussardi social media accounts (excluding China)
• Support on all social media-related requests from all internal and external stakeholders
• Collaboration with content project manager to prepare social media guidelines to be
integrated into seasonal content packs
• Strategy and media planning for all paid social media campaigns
• Agency coordination including briefing, asset and copies deliveries, ad tracking,
approval of previews
• Social media partner relationship management, including ongoing discussions to keep
abreast of new platforms, new offers and new functionalities.
• Global plan coordination and operational support for local teams’ paid social plans
- Experience in luxury, fashion, beauty or lifestyle industries in Social Media Department
- At least 3 years’ experience preferably in Marketing department of international company
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape, functionalities and trends
- Hands-on knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Ads Manager; Google My Business;
- and social media analysis and publishing tools such as Sprinklr or Hootsuite
- Strong grasp of Asia/China social media platforms, including major players and up-and-coming
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude and goal oriented
- Strong sense of accountability & personal commitment
- Proactive & flexible problem solver,
- “Thinking out of the box” attitude
- Open minded and inclusive.
- Active builder of constructive relationships.
- Passion for fashion and product sensitivity
- High sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
- Interests for Culture, Arts, Design will be considered a plus
- Young mindset
Trussardi especially encourages POC, women and anyone of a minority background to apply.