an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You contribute in the design, engineering, and execution of Distribution System solutions across multiple WMS platforms in a global environment. You're a self-starter, resourceful, and collaborative with an ability to align distribution solutions with complex business requirements. You demonstrate proficiency in all functional areas of WMS including host integration, receiving, putaway, waving & allocation, and pick/pack/ship. A sense of humor is a plus! A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be:System Implementation & Business Process Improvement
Change Management & Training
- Analyze existing processes for optimization opportunities within systemic constraints.
- Work closely with DC operations team to define / document business requirement specifications.
- Collaborate with larger Enterprise Application & Data Integration teams to define host integrations and mapping documents.
- Perform system configuration in response to business requirements and hold feature demos to ensure alignment.
- Validate proposed solutions for feasibility and ensuring they support all business requirements.
- Identify solution key changes and define / document how those changes will specifically impact the individuals, groups and the organization as a whole.
- Partner with DC Training and Business Process Team to support in the development of systemic training materials / SOPs. Facilitate in the determination of the training curriculum / approach from a systems perspective.
- Hold CRP (Conference Room Pilot) sessions when new or enhanced functionality is being prepared to be rolled out to the business.
End User Support
- Responsible for developing use cases, test scripts, and datasets to execute thorough QA of WMS enhancements and software deliveries.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of proposed functionality to facilitate proper QA.
- Be able to perform an "impact analysis" of proposed functionality to facilitate proper regression testing.
- Act as final QA barrier before functionality is deployed to production environment.
- Responsible for working closely with business users to identify and resolve systemic issues that inhibit timely order fulfillment.
- Perform "root cause" analysis of production issues through data collection, analysis, and issue re-creation in WMS development environment.
- Monitor integrations between WMS and ERP / OMS / MHE to ensure seamless data exchange between systems..
- Provide off-hours support during evenings and weekends when required.
- Comfortable working in an on-call support model.
- Manage the escalation of WMS issues to larger IT group / Manhattan Associates for issue diagnosis and resolution.
- Drive the resolution of bug fixes process / solution gaps.
The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- 3+ years of experience in providing end-user technical / functional support for WMS applications.
- Manhattan Associates Distribution Management required. iSeries and or SCALE preferred.
- Experience implementing business intelligence solutions. Manhattan Associates Supply Chain Intelligence preferred (SCi).
- Experience with Manhattan Labor Management a plus.
- Experience with host integration between WMS and ERP / OMS required.
- Experience with integration between WMS and MHE a plus.
- Experience in fashion retail, wholesale, E-Commerce preferred.
- Experience with 1 or more full life cycle WMS implementations.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL strongly preferred.
- BS or BA required. Technical discipline preferred and recommended.
- Strong skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
Our Supply Chain & Merchandising Platform Teams focus on delivering end-to-end experiences supporting customers worldwide while improving efficiencies in product creation and development. As we continue our journey to become a digital-first platform, we provide best-in-class tools and technology for our internal teams by focusing on data ingestion, product compliance, and product creation. We prioritize greater visibility, consistency, and efficiency across our business operations and all customer touchpoints as we drive toward our end goal: delivering a true Omni-experience for our customers. Come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 105,000.00 USD - 130,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .