an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are eager to develop and lead the strategy and execution that introduces our brand to new audiences while building our desirability globally. Increasing brand reach, relevance and engagement across the social media ecosystem is your specialty. You have your finger on the pulse of the cultural zeitgeist and are excellent at finding creative ways for our brand to engage authentically in moments that matter.
You have the communication skills to unlock new and improved ways to message the company's vision, culture, and brand, the strategic orientation to identify what initiatives will move the needle, and the creative vision to see how we bring it all to life through engaging content.
You are also excited by leading a talented group of social content makers, influencer marketers, and platform specialists to approach every project through the lends of our founder's mission and creative vision. A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be engaging with our company's executive leadership team to ensure we have alignment and progress on the social strategy that you've designed, ideating and innovating new and compelling social content and storytelling; developing performance metrics to ensure we are delivering on our brand, product and business objectives; The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team who share your passion for excellence and advancing our brand reach and impact through social media. To Land This Role:
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- B.A. in Communications or relevant Liberal Arts field
- 10+ years of relevant experience ideally in Social and Brand or Integrated Marketing
- Demonstrated expertise in significantly increasing brand awareness, amplifying brand desirability, and building highly engaged communities
- Effective management of social marketing budget making the appropriate tradeoffs to support brand, product, and image objections
- Ability to develop KPIs specific to our strategic objectives, monitor on a daily, quarterly and annual basis to understand effectiveness of our strategy and creative, and translate insights into actions
- Proven leadership experience in managing teams toward delivery of best-in-class social execution
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as an ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Experience collaborating and developing deep relationships with partners across the company
You are a highly experienced creative marketer, strong collaborator, and leader who is passionate about brand building. You believe deeply in the power of narrative and storytelling, and the creative process excites you more than anything - turning raw ingredients into powerful, engaging, and beautiful stories that connect with people and have impact is your passion. Transformation is your superpower, and you are highly engaged by big strategic questions.How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 225,000.00 USD - 300,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .