NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG's brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow. There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape. NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG's goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG's priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG's Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being "All Heart." NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love - love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.DESCRIPTION
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Corporate Office, creating a culture of community amongst associates, and supporting overall needs of the space. Roles and Responsibilities: Office Management
Supply and Technology Support
- Manage corporate reception area and shared workspaces, take "ownership" of the space and maintain up-to-date calendars for conference and individual areas.
- Receive all guests in the corporate office, welcoming them in a hospitable manner.
- Build rapport with leaders and teams, working cross-functionally to support office needs.
- Ensure consistent level of cleanliness and functionality of the spaces, partnering with Operations and Housekeeping as needed.
- Manage supply inventory to support overall office and associate needs.
New Candidates Process
- Support Corporate Associates and guests with technology needs including teleconference, connectivity, and presentation needs.
- Leverage internal IT support and HelpDesk where needed.
Experience and Qualifications
- Receive all candidates at various points in the hiring process, connecting with People Services and Hiring Managers, and ensuring they have a welcoming BG experience.
Additional responsibilities / assignments to support business needs
- 2-3 years related experience
- Experience in luxury, specialty and or department store operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships cross-functionally
- Problem solving timely and independently
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Exceptional organizational skills; detail oriented
- In store position requirement