PRODUCTION & OPERATIONS INTERN
1 day left
- Full Time
By Malene Birger is currently recruiting a Production & Operations Intern to work at our head office in Copenhagen on a 4-6 months base full-time contract.
By Malene Birger is a dynamic work environment with a close-knit team. Your role as Production & Operations Intern will be a collaborative position and critical to the operational and administrative workflow. You will be working closely with the product developers, production coordinator and logistics team supporting on inbound, outbound, sample management and administrative tasks. The role is very much focused on digging into our systems and process optimization.
The position will be based 50% with Production and 50% with Operations, but it can shift during peak periods for the respective departments.
- Support across all seasons, collections, and product categories.
- Responsible to maintain the department’s sample overviews.
- Support with updating various product and trim trackers.
- Create sales sample orders.
- Log receipt of sales samples and coordinate with showrooms, sales- and marketing teams and the warehouse team.
- Responsible for lean communication flow internally during sample periods, and that product information in systems and selling-in tools are up to date.
- Issuing care labels and EAN codes/stickers.
- Participate in quality controls at By Malene Birger’s warehouse.
- Maintaining By Malene Birger’s fabric and trim sourcing archives.
- Support with creating specs and product info.
- Maintain fabric files with sampling cuttings.
- Admin ad hoc duties to support the company’s customer service and sales departments.
- In- and outgoing parcels daily.
Skills & Requirements
- Good understanding of IT systems and analytical skills.
- Professionalism and good communication skills.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional departments and colleagues.
- Work to deadlines, and strong prioritization skills.
- Fluent in English is required.
- Proven skills in Microsoft Excel is considered a plus.
We are looking for applicants who are patient, quick in understanding and work well under pressure, as well as having a positive, enthusiastic attitude to work. This is a great opportunity to have exclusive insight to how an international operating company is working.
Av. hours/week: 37h. Additional hours during peak periods.
Starting date: September 1st, or earlier.
This position is unpaid.
We look forward to hearing from you!