PATTERN & GARMENT TECH INTERN
1 day left
- Full Time
By Malene Birger is currently looking for a Pattern & Garment Tech Intern to work at our studio in Copenhagen on a Part-Time contract.
By Malene Birger is a dynamic work environment with a close-knit team. Your role as Pattern & Garment Tech Intern will be a collaborative position and critical to the development of each collection. You will be working closely with the Fitting Team supporting on samples and adhoc tasks. The role also entails collaborating with our product developers and designers, taking part in fittings and administrative work in our PDM, Clo and Gerber systems.
- Support and assist our fitting team with daily tasks such as measuring, digitizing and sewing
- Updating and maintain our How to Measure guideline
- Sample management, process and organizational tasks
- Updating PDM system and other administrative work
- Prepare ahead of- and attend fittings.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Good understanding of garment construction and fit
- Professionalism and good communication skills
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional departments and colleagues
- Work to deadlines, and strong prioritization skills
- Fluent in English is required
We are looking for an intern who are patient, quick in understanding and work well under pressure, as well as having a positive, enthusiastic attitude to work. This is a great opportunity to have exclusive insight to how an international operating company is working.
- Av. hours/week: 22,5h. Additional hours during peak periods
- Starting date: September 1st, or earlier
- This position is unpaid.
We look forward to hearing from you!